My friends at CraftCritique compiled a blog round- up of some awesome posts related to CHA Summer 10- and my blog made the list. Please make sure you head over and check out ALL of the great coverage of this event. That way, you’ll feel like you were really there!
Here’s a few awesome ones I really liked!
- Want to see some great photos from the Jenni Bowlin booth?Â Just check out Megan’s blog.
- Robyn shares some of her favorite finds at CHA including the Epiphany Button Studio.
- There are lots of lots of posts on the Paint Me Plaid blog.
- Get a look through the eyes of the Mod Podge Rocks creator Amy Anderson with her CHA posts.
- There is great coverage of all things sparkly at the CHA Super Show on Ellie’s blog.
- Leslie has great coverage of the Scrapbook Royalty Super Crop where her friend won the Making Memories Slice Machine that our own Sarah Moore had the pleasure of awarding.
- The PaperCrafter’s Corner shares lots of stuff from Ranger ink.
- A great perspective of the CHA is on Claudia’s blog complete with photos.
- Nan shares her favorite photos from the show on her blog.
- Nancy Nally from Scrapbook Update shares her top 10 picks from CHA Summer 2010.
- Erin Bassett, the Yudu queen, gives you a peek at some of the new products for the Yudu machine.
- The Copic Marker team was on hand at CHA showing off some of their new products like the new swatch books.
- Get a look at the My Mind’s Eye booth with the videos on their blog.
- Here is Jessica’s list of the 10 products she loved at this years CHA.
- The paper pile has several videos from CHA including Tim Holtz products.
- Angie shares her CHA slideshow on her blog.
- Amy got photos with great friends and designers and posted them on her blog.
Make sure you visit CraftCritique.com for all their great articles on CHA, too!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018