CHA Show is such an amazing event- the new products are a given. But really the BOOTHS are one of my favorite things! This year, the Lion Brand Yarn Booth wins for my personal favorite. They re-created monuments and geographic icons in YARN. The theme was Yarn of the World.
Check this out!
Stonehenge. Check the the texture!
The Mayan ruins were depicted in the colorful hues of Mexico, while the details on the Taj Mahal were stunning.
And the Great Wall of China in granny squares and hexies? Yes, please.
I love how the Easter Island statues got sweaters! See the hieroglyphs on the side of the Sphinx? Cool!
The lacework on the Tower of Pisa really lent to the feeling of open windows.
Now, if you know me, you’ll know that my shill level is REALLY far below this…. but I did see something at the booth that was in my reach.
How about a nice little skein of yarn that also has an included pom-pom so you can make a cute little self-striping hat?
And so many cute colors, too!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018