Sometimes I get sucked into a booth at CHA not because the displays are so spectacular, but because the PRODUCT LOOKS SO YUMMY. This happened at winter CHA show 2014 at the Imagine Crafts booth.
Er. Meh Ger.
So much luscious color and inky goodness! Take a look:
I just love this display of color, showing how all of the products work together!
I’ve also gotten VERY excited about the new colors of Staz-On- LOOK AT THE YUMMY COLORS!!!
And now they come in this smaller size, too- perfect for holding in your hand for a direct-to-paper (or whatever) application.
And then there are these Radiant Neons! While I wouldn’t say that I’m a “neon” kinda gal, I love these bright, vibrant, opaque colors!! They look like the perfect thing to get me in a springy state of mind.
And then there are the Delicata metallics. Again, rich and opaque. Look at the effects on black paper. Swoon! Wouldn’t they be perfect with some of the Spellbinders Imperial Gold dies?
And then there were all of the shimmer and inky sprays- Fireworks, Walnut Inks, Shimmers, irResistables…… Um, I could have stayed all day in the booth and just played till my fingers were an inky mess.
I guess what this tells me is that I really love the mixed media products…and of course, great colors and fun products. I’m hoping to review many of these in the near future. Which ones would YOU want to know about first?
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018