If you’re a quilter or papercrafter looking to take your designs to the next level, you’ve probably considered adding unique angles to your work. But angles are hard. It is hard to get them accurate. They are not easy to measure. But not anymore. Thanks to the folks at Quint Measuring systems. But before I go on, let me share this with you:
Yes. She is BENDING THE RULER. I have your attention now, right?
Carol and her husband, the masterminds behind Quint Measuring have really thought out these tools. Not only do they make great angles, but they’ve thought out these rulers as rulers. One side of each ruler has light markings (for use on dark fabrics/papers), and the other side has dark markings (for use on light fabrics/papers).
The rulers can also cut great right-angles, by turning the rulers into a T-square that butts up against the edge of your table or cutting mat.
You can learn more about these great rulers in this video, as Carol explains all their uses, and I exclaim at some seriously cool tools that I can’t wait to get my hands on!
Learn more at Quint Measuring.
- Selecting Batting for your next Quilt Project - May 5, 2015
- Product Review: Terial Magic - January 7, 2015
- Last Minute Stocking Stuffers for Quilters - December 22, 2014
- Lumi Sunfold Product Review - September 15, 2014
- Iron Cover Comparison - September 9, 2014
- Clover Press Perfect Iron Safe Review - September 8, 2014
- Fiskars Rotary Blade Replacement Review - September 3, 2014
- Book Review: Simple Beginnings Beading - July 16, 2014
- Book Review: Bewitching Bead and Wire Jewelry - July 10, 2014
- Book Review: Never Been Stitched by Amanda Carestio - June 23, 2014