I’ve gone to CHA for a couple years now, and hands-down my favorite part of the show is the new products section. This year, one of my favorites was SandIts. Paul and his son (who is manning the camera for the video below) were charming, and their product is just plain neat.
Paul told me that he came up with the idea for SandIts when he had some battery corrosion that he was scraping away, using an expensive kitchen knife. Realizing that there had to be a better way, he came up with SandIts – which is basically a cotton swab with sandpaper instead of cotton. Great in the garage, SandIts is also a tool for the craft room – for distressing and smoothing areas that are tough to get to with a sheet of sandpaper.
We’re looking forward to getting a full set of SandIts in to CTD HQ so that we can play around with them to share with you how they hold up to our tests… in the meantime, enjoy the video!
- Selecting Batting for your next Quilt Project - May 5, 2015
- Product Review: Terial Magic - January 7, 2015
- Last Minute Stocking Stuffers for Quilters - December 22, 2014
- Lumi Sunfold Product Review - September 15, 2014
- Iron Cover Comparison - September 9, 2014
- Clover Press Perfect Iron Safe Review - September 8, 2014
- Fiskars Rotary Blade Replacement Review - September 3, 2014
- Book Review: Simple Beginnings Beading - July 16, 2014
- Book Review: Bewitching Bead and Wire Jewelry - July 10, 2014
- Book Review: Never Been Stitched by Amanda Carestio - June 23, 2014