One of the best parts about attending the CHA Trade shows is getting to seek the new products being released. The night before the show opens there is usually an event where the best of the new products are show to the media.
Adhesive Canvas Posters from DCWV
A clever idea for decorating apartments and dorm rooms. The posters are repositionable and will come in different sizes and styles.
Chalkboard Glass Paint from DecoArt
The combo of glass paint and chalkboard paint make this a fun new craft item.
Clear Chalkboard Paint
Turn just about any surface into a chalkboard. The best thing about this product is that it’s clear so the color or pattern of the surface underneath shows through.
The Optimist Collection from Prima
Scrapbook paper that has all of the elements you love from the chalkboard trend. Emboss, stamp and write on this fun paper for all sorts of projects
Scotch Brand Expressions Tape
Not just for mailing packages any more. This tape is great for all sorts of home decor and craft projects. Just click on the link above to see lots of inspiration!
As you can see, the chalkboard paint trend seems to be still going strong. But have no fear, there are lots more new products to share with you in the upcoming days.
- Pat Catan’s Craft Stores Acquired by Michael’s - February 2, 2016
- Vicki’s CHA Trend Sightings - January 20, 2016
- Vicki’s Favorite Picks from the CHA Top 20 Products - January 10, 2016
- CHA Show 2015: Behind the Scenes with Vicki - January 30, 2015
- CHA Show 2015 – New Jewelry Products to Watch For - January 19, 2015
- CHA Show 2015: Yarnia - January 15, 2015
- Trend Report for 2014-2015 – Home Decor - November 26, 2014
- Review: Stencib Self Adhesive Stencils - May 27, 2014
- Review: Clover Bead Loom Kit - April 29, 2014
- Review: Clover Beading Loom - March 18, 2014