I constantly get the question “What did you see at CHA show that impressed you?” The Chameleon Color Tones Pens impressed me as a great way to get lots of colors in a marker without buying a ga-jillon markers!
Here’s a preview:
I stopped by the booth and filmed this quick video:
And here’s a peek at the color chart:
Now, if you are already “sold” on them you can buy them on Amazon.com now with this handy affiliate link! If you’d like to learn more, hop over to my review of the Chameleon Color Tones Pens and see them in action in my studio.
Have a crafty day!
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017