I constantly get the question “What did you see at CHA show that impressed you?” The Chameleon Color Tones Pens impressed me as a great way to get lots of colors in a marker without buying a ga-jillon markers!
Here’s a preview:
I stopped by the booth and filmed this quick video:
And here’s a peek at the color chart:
Now, if you are already “sold” on them you can buy them on Amazon.com now with this handy affiliate link! If you’d like to learn more, hop over to my review of the Chameleon Color Tones Pens and see them in action in my studio.
Have a crafty day!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018