Every CHA I cannot wait to go and visit the Tim Holtz idea-ology booth; It reminds me of visiting my great-grandmother’s house when I was little with vintage goodies hiding in every nook and cranny. She had one of those big, bronze cash register with the giant buttons, hundreds of spools of thread lined up in rainbow formation and large room partitions that had postcards, stickers, and other memorabilia from her extensive travels. What Tim and his creative team of designers, as well as the always smiling Mario, have managed to turn this booth into is nothing short of of amazing and takes me back to those days! I could grab a sleeping bag and spend the night here! Take a look at the photos below as well as a video that I took giving a brief tour of the new products debuting.
(This postage machine was screaming my name! It really wanted to come home with me! LOL!)
I’m so happy fragments are back! I love these things!
Are your wallets feeling the impending sting? Already contemplating how to hide the credit card bill from your significant other? Let us know your favorite samples or new product releases from Tim Holtz and idea-ology from this CHA 2015!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015