Today was my 2nd day on the show floor. I concentrated on scoping out fashion brands and products for new things and people to work with. It was a crazy day of talking and walking. I saw more things than one post can contain, but I’ll share some highlights. I might go into depth in later posts.
The day started with touring the Plaid booth with various designers and people. They have a chalky finish line complete with wax, antiquing glaze, brushes, and scrapers. Perfect for that distressed furniture look. There are a several chalky finish lines popping up, so it was nice to see the full line from my favorite paint company. There are several stitched lines-wood, wearable, vintage Christmas, and wall art. They have a new line of block printing stamps that are made of resin. They can be used with any paint, but they were being paired with a very soft fabric paint.
Later I found Weave Got Maille, which specializes in chain maille jewelry kits. I checked out the new Bracelet Jig from Beadalon, which is something I’m looking forward to trying out. I stopped by Kelly DeFries’ Crystal Ninja booth to see the amazing crystal panels she decorated with crystals. She has a new sharpenable version of her Crystal Katana which is still in production. We’re excited to try it out.
Next up, the Lion Brand Yarn fashion show. I went over to the show to watch and photograph it. To my surprise it featured Vanna’s Choice yarns, and had an appearance by Vanna White herself. The show was beautiful, showcasing blanket and clothing designs using knitted squares mostly. I’m not a knitter, but I appreciate the work.
You can click HERE to see more of the Yarnia Booth from Spinrite– it was amazing!!
I already want to come back to CHA again, as the experience is unforgettable.
- CHA 2015 Day 2 - January 20, 2015
- CHA 2015: Day 1 - January 11, 2015
- Craft Product Review: Mod Podge Furniture in 3 Finishes - January 5, 2015
- Craft Product Review: Mod Podge Dishwasher Safe Gloss - November 21, 2014
- Pantone Spring 2015: En Plein Air - November 6, 2014
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Etchall Etching Creme - October 9, 2014
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Etchall Dip ‘N Etch - October 8, 2014
- PRODUCT REVIEW: irRESISTIble Pico Embellishers - August 14, 2014
- Review: Oly*Fun by Fairfield World - July 25, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: Foxy Epoxy by Kristal Wick - July 18, 2014