Hey crafters! This year at CHA Beadalon took home the award the Top Product of the show for their brand new 3D wire bracelet jig. You can make all kinds of fun bracelets with this clever tool! I can imagine this being a must-have tool for any and all jewelry makers and beaders, from beginner’s to seasoned veterans. Take a look at our video demo below from the show and let us know if you have any questions!
Would you be interested in a tool like this? What would you make?
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015
Susan G says
I’ve made a few bracelets and they’re usually a little wonky, so the jig would make the circle more precise. I also like the ability to make other shapes or designs. Neat tool. I would probably buy it. When is it available?
Where did he say the initial charms were from?
Susan- we cannot *possibly* keep track of all release dates- so check in with the company for that info. Or perhaps ask you local bead shop to pre-order it for you. 🙂
Do you know what thickness memory wire he was using? I bought some from Beadalon (.35 oz. 9.92 g) but it seems much thinner. Thanks!
Susan G. I ordered mine from Ebay the day this aired.