Hello Crafters! We are at CHA 2014 and here is Ranger Signature Designer Dyan Reaveley showing us a FAB technique using her Dylusions Ink Spray Pad with Ranger Ink and how to get the perfect white ink pad in conjunction with her White Linen ink spray! Finding that perfect white ink pad can prove to be difficult for us stampers, paper crafters and art journaling enthusiasts and Dyan has solved that problem for us using her products in the Ranger Ink line.
How awesome is that? I know I will definitely be using this technique myself and can’t wait to get home to try it!
If you aren’t yet familiar with Dyan’s spray ink pads, make sure to check out the video that we filmed last CHA 2013 in Las Vegas and how you can use the other bright and vibrant colors available in the Dylusions line. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA19-ckpRZg
Stay tuned to Craft Test Dummies for more CHA 2014 coverage from Ranger Ink and Dyan Reaveley! And please let us know if you have any questions and comments!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015