CHA is kind of like the the most fun, crazy family reunion ever. While there, I get to meet up with some of my favorite designers and see what they are up to!
I couldn’t miss a chance to see Ken Oliver at the (amazing) Spellbinders booth and film his demo of Media Mixage elements. (PS- note that awesome StazOn color and smaller stamp pad. We’ll be reviewing that soon, too!)
Take a look:
Now isn’t that fun? I’d love to make a bunch of those little tags in the landscape orientation, then put chalkboard paper inside and use it to label foods at my next soiree!
What would you do with them?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018