I love scouting the show floor for new products at CHA- sometimes they are not necessarily “brand new”- but tweaks/ improvements on existing products. So let me show you some of the highlights I found!
Impress Art has developed new soft-strike metal jewelry blanks that look like sterling but a fraction of the cost. And easier to use, too.
This new DecoDen product caught my eye in the Jesse James Beads booth. I’ve actually got this product in hand to review so I’ll report back on it. Plaid also came up with a version of this product (Collage Clay) so I think I’m seeing a trend here!
Duck Brand Tape has a few cool new products, including these super-cool hanging hooks that adhere without adhesive, and Deco Tape (a washi tape-like product).
Next we have the air-brushing trend! Craftwell came out with the eBrush, which is an air compressor system.
There is also the old-fashioned version from Tim Holtz- the Distress Marker Spritzer.
I love a good stamp pad, too- and Imagine Crafts just rolled out a slew of new Staz-On colors. Behold:
Also from Tim Holtz- a new version of his Tonic Scissors, the Tonic Shears. Sometimes you need a longer blade to get the job done.
And speaking of “more is better”- how about a super-sized version of Gelatos from Faber-Castell? These Double Scoops give you more of the product we love!
Lastly, this new vendor caught my eye- Little B dies and punches. These are seriously the thinnest dies I’ve ever seen and the designs are SO cute! I’m hoping to test these soon to see if the thin dies cut as well as the thicker versions.
I hope you’ve gotten a taste for some of the new and improved products I saw at CHA show. Any of these interesting to you? I’d love to hear from you!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018