As expected, CHA did not disappoint in showing off the newest products that all of the paper crafting companies were on hand to launch. After wandering up and down aisle after aisle of awesomeness, I’ve narrowed down all of the cool things that I saw to my top 5 favorites. Are you ready to see what I’m most excited to see in stores?
1. I know that I’ve discussed washi tape in a previous post and all of the new ways that companies are changing the new crafting standard to maintain its innovative edge. Out of all the washi tape that I saw over my three days at CHA, I just could not get this set from Maggie Homes and Crate Paper out of my head. Like, I will be first in line to be buying this set when it hits the shelves. The gold foil and the clear lace pattern make for a swoon-worthy pair that I *need* to have in my stash.
2. Stencils were huge at CHA. It seemed like every other company was launching a new or improved line of stencils for the entire range of crafting niches. The one set of stencils that really caught my eye were those from the new partnership between Ed Roth and Plaid Crafts. The stencils are created to be layered over each other to create dimension in your painting. Sweet, right?
3. Adhesive fabric. Just those two words together make me so excited! DCWV is launching a new pad of adhesive fabric that I can’t wait to review in the next few weeks. I haven’t had a chance to play with it yet, but the concept alone makes me itching to get crafting.
4. Anyone who’s been involved with scrapbooking for any amount of time knows the awesomeness that are Thickers. These adhesive alphabet stickers are a staple for me and I know I’m not the only one who has managed to accumulate a small hoard of these bad boys over the years. American Crafts is launching a new system of storage for these bad boys that involves a dedicated Thickers album, plus page protector sheets sized perfectly to hold all of your stash.
5. Instagram is huge and so is the pocket-style of scrapbooking. We R Memory Keepers has managed to capitalize on both trends by launching a brand new Instagram album with coordinating pocket pages that is sized to hold 4 inch square photos. Genius! Right now they’re being offered in five different colors, but the gold leather album was the winner for me. Swoon!
There you have it! Which of these five stand outs are you most excited for?
- Review: Mod Podge Sheer Tint - July 21, 2014
- Collage Clay from Mod Podge and Plaid – Part Two - June 9, 2014
- Radiant Neon Stamp Pad Review - April 14, 2014
- DCWV Adhesive Fabric Stack - March 11, 2014
- CHA 2014: Spotlight on New Products - February 12, 2014
- New at CHA 2014: We R Flower Punch Board - February 3, 2014
- CHA 2014: Three Top Trends in Paper Crafting - January 21, 2014
- Tulip Fabric Spray Paint from iLoveToCreate - January 8, 2014
- Beacon Glitter-It! - December 23, 2013
- Cosmo Cricket Glitter Sheets - December 9, 2013