Can I just admit flat-out that I adore Cathie Filian and Steve Piacenza? In addition to creating fun & inspiring videos AND being some of the nicest people on the planet, they also create spectacular new craft products. This year they are adding to their Mod Melts line and are debuting Collage Clay!
If you are already familiar with Decoden you are going to be excited- and if not, this video will help you out!
I think this is so much fun! Cute for birthday parties, too, right?? And I’m even considering decoden shoes!!!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018