Can I just admit flat-out that I adore Cathie Filian and Steve Piacenza? In addition to creating fun & inspiring videos AND being some of the nicest people on the planet, they also create spectacular new craft products. This year they are adding to their Mod Melts line and are debuting Collage Clay!
If you are already familiar with Decoden you are going to be excited- and if not, this video will help you out!
I think this is so much fun! Cute for birthday parties, too, right?? And I’m even considering decoden shoes!!!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017