Just ran across this interesting tidbit- Rosie O’Donnell has an Etsy site! I knew that she was crafty, and has appeared on Martha and such, but I didn’t know that she made items to sell.
The money she raises goes to her charity Rosie’s Broadway Kids, which funds creative arts in NYC to low-income kids. From her blog:
Rosieâ€™s Broadway Kids was inspired by Rosie Oâ€™Donnellâ€™s life-long concern for children, love of theater, and dream of teaching. In 2003, thanks to the generosity of Rosie and Kelli Oâ€™Donnell, Artistic and Executive Director Lori Klinger created RBKids, dedicated to providing quality instruction in music and dance at no cost to New York City public schools or students.
Her listings include boxes decorated with polymer clay, painted ceramic tiles, and 3-d sculptures called “munnys” which are painted and signed. Prices run from $75.00 for the boxes to up to $400.00 for the sculptures, currently.
Rosie also states on her shops’ homepage that she matches all money, dollar for dollar. Cool, no?
I really like this 3-d collage sculpture called “icarus’ wife“- it’s kinda shrine-y.
Lastly, I should mention that she has a section of her blog called “Crafty U” and she’s got some how-to’s, information, and video clips. She also has a craft book out: “Crafty U- 100 Easy Projects that Whole Family Can Enjoy All Year Long” which is available on Amazon.com.
I’ll be checking that one out, so0n…..
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017