I’m a week late with this sketch challenge- it’s OWH #219– but BOY do I love it!
It’s been a great way for me to use up some scraps AND practice my coloring skills.
First, the video:
Now the close-ups!
Personally, I love the watercolor technique better than coloring with markers- I’m just a little more “painterly” that way.
Which do you like to do best?
Also, I’d love your opinions on the color ways. I LOVE the orange/black/mint green….but it’s so weird it hardly seems springy!! What do you think?
Thanks for watching & I hope YOU get inspired to make some cards for OperationWriteHome.org! I’m including a list of the materials I used below and yes they are affiliate links. Remember, if you click through and buy things from CTD you are dropping a few pennies in my coffers so I can continue to provide you FREE reviews, videos, and more!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017