Last week I was traveling- and while I loved being on vacation with my family, that meant there was NO TIME for crafting! I was eager to get back into the studio and when the Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge of the week hit my email box, I was ready to rise to the occasion. LET’S MAKE A CARDS!
Here’s the sketch:
I took a look through my supplies and put these together:
I love the variations you can get on a single sketch!
Oh, and I made you a little video so you could see the supplies and techniques I used.
Are you making cards lately? I’d love to hear from you!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017