Last week I was traveling- and while I loved being on vacation with my family, that meant there was NO TIME for crafting! I was eager to get back into the studio and when the Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge of the week hit my email box, I was ready to rise to the occasion. LET’S MAKE A CARDS!
Here’s the sketch:
I took a look through my supplies and put these together:
I love the variations you can get on a single sketch!
Oh, and I made you a little video so you could see the supplies and techniques I used.
Are you making cards lately? I’d love to hear from you!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018