I just ran across a new site (to me) that does sketch challenges for card-making: My Favorite Things Blog. It’s a stamping website (and I have no affiliation with them) and I saw this sketch and liked it alot:
Since I had to make a few cards using the Pantone 2014 Fall Colors, I dug into my Stampin’ UP stash of papers from last year. Guess what?? Still right on trend, color-wise.
I whipped up these:
Then I decided to try the Radiant Orchid, Cognac, and Misted Yellow combo:
And then I just went a little nuts and flipped the sketch around.
I even made you a little video:
As you can see, it’s a great sketch and has a lot of potential. Leave me a comment and let me know which set you like most!
PS- Please go visit OperationWriteHome.org and consider helping out making cards for our heros!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018