Yesterday I shared with you my impressions of the Gift Box Punch Board- so today we’ll focus on the Candy Box Punch Board!
Here’s how they are described on the website:
With the release of the award-winning Envelope Punch Board, We R Memory Keepers have helped crafters make the outside of a package count just as much as the inside. The release of a series of Punch Boards continues to do just that. Punch Boards make it easy, not to mention cost effective, to create party bags and boxes simply by punching and scoring using any paper. Create bags and boxes in a variety of sizes and use them for special occasions such as baby and wedding showers, birthdays, holidays, party favors, and more. Use the Punch Boards to create Gift Bags, Gift Boxes, Pillow Boxes, and Candy Boxes. The Punch Boards (MSRP $19.99) begin shipping this October.
Let’s take a closer look!
As stated above, these should be hitting your stores any moment if they haven’t already. Stay tuned, because I have an idea for making a (slightly) larger candy box & a way to use it in holiday crafting!
These will retail for $19.99, but I’m positive there will be sales and specials to be found. Do you think the cost is justified? (Personally, if it encourages me to use up more of my paper hoard stash, then it’s a worthy investment to me!
I’d love your comments & questions!
Disclosure: samples provided for review purposes, but my opinion is honest and based on my first-hand experience with the product.
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018