Hey Crafty Friends! Last week I reviewed the Candy Box Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers. And as I was playing, I started getting all of these ideas for making (slightly) large sizes AND for making different things with them! So today I want to share them with you!
I made these step-out collages to explain- but don’t worry, there’s a video for you too!
Now, finish the box:
How about a video?
So you see, you can make some really cool sizes by either a) enlarging the sides or b) making five- or six-sided boxes. I think they are kind of pretty and would be lovely as a banner or on the tree. What do you think? Would you use the Candy Box punch board in a different way?
PS- don’t forget to check out my Place Setting Treat Boxes that I made for Thanksgiving. There’s a Christmas version in that post as well!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018