OK- if you didn’t understand the title of this post, you probably won’t be too interested in today’s post. But if you DO die cut- on a Cuttlebug or even an eBosser- then you’ll be SUPER interested.
You know how your cutting plates get all warped and trashed? Well, Nancy from ScrapHappens (BrujaRose.blogspot.com) was poking around the interwebs and heard a rumor that you could heat up your B plates and flatten them out (thereby getting more use from them.) And who wouldn’t like to save a few dollars!??
So she made this video!
I really appreciated this- and I’m making Nancy an honorary CraftTestDummy!
I do have to add the disclaimer that I didn’t try this out myself, so any questions you might have please ask Nancy herself on her blog OR her YouTube Channel. 🙂
Would you try this? I might- just to make them easier to get through the machine.
OH, and another tip- use BOTH sides of the B plate…it will extend the life of the plate and keep it from warping so quickly!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018