My “Omnicrafter” pal Sarah Moore (who runs CraftCritique.com) contacted me today, and she has an fabulous opportunity for crafters/writers/makers. CraftCritique is hosting the Handmade Pavilion at CHA Winter (Anaheim) 2010…and amazingly THERE ARE STILL TABLES LEFT! Here’s the lowdown from Sarah:
Big Crafty News!
Craft Critique has been selected by the Craft and Hobby Association to sponsor a Handmade Pavilion for the Winter SuperShow on January 22nd and 23rd in Anaheim California. The Handmade Pavilion is a new addition to the consumer SuperShow. We are so excited to help bring this project to life!
What We Need:
The Handmade Pavilion is unique, and unlike any craft show you may have previously experienced. We are selecting only 25 crafters to participate in the Pavilion. We are looking for crafters who produce a unique product and who are not only interested in selling their products in the pavilion, but creating live as well!
We ask that sellers be willing to describe their creative process to visitors, show step by step instructions when possible, and even do demonstrations at their tables. We want visitors to experience crafting live and in person because we know this show will attract not only buyers, but makers as well!
What You Get:
Craft Critique has over 200,000 unique readers each month and the SuperShow itself is estimated to have over 12,000 attendees! In addition, the SuperShow is a hotspot for industry superstars, press and trade experts. The Handmade Pavilion will be featured as a focal point within the SuperShow itself. The tables and draping will be colored uniquely to denote this special zone. Participants in the Handmade Pavilion are sure to benefit from this unique opportunity!
All Handmade Pavilion participants will be featured on the SuperShow website before and during the show as well as on Craft Critiqueâ€™s website during post show coverage. Participants may distribute promotional materials to table visitors; including information about sponsors, classes, websites, books and handmade crafts. Participants will be given a SuperShow discount code to provide to their crafty friends and customers.
What It Costs:
The cost to participate in the handmade pavilion is only $500 for an 8â€™ draped table (payable to the Craft and Hobby Association). Participants are responsible for their own travel costs and expenses.
Artisans may be sponsored by professionals in the industry such as product manufacturers, industry websites or other craft related businesses. Craft Critique is happy to assist with sponsor communication. Feel free to contact us for assistance.
If this sounds like it’s right up your alley, give Sarah a shout-out at: Sarah (at) CraftCritique (dot) com, and tell her Jenny sent ya!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018