Oh, it’s been such a great month! I’ve taken some crafty field trips, met up with crafterÂ friends, hosted quite a few crafting giveaways, and shared some craft tutorials. And now National Crafting Month is OVER. But is the craftiness over at CTD?? Of course not! We will use April, though, to spotlight crafting companies with “green” practices, craft tools that will help you upcycle/recycle, and craft products that are healthier for you to use. I can’t wait!
But before I get ahead of myself, let me recap the week that was. We had some great reviews:
- I reviewed the photo-to-canvas printing service at Uprinting.com (pssst- there’s a giveway, too!)
- Vicki O’Dell reviewed Diane Fitzgerald’s Favorite Beading Projects book and shared her version of one of the projects.
- Sara Carns tried out some Lawn Fawn products and named them her “Craft Fave.” Read on to see why she loves them so!
I got busy with not one but TWO tutorials this week. The first one is making sweet little floral head pins using shrink plastic:
I also got a little nerdy and a LOT silly when I knitted up this Lorax Hat:
Now, we also had a great giveaway courtesy of Purple Cows…and we have a winner!
She said: I love the Punch It. Looks great. All of the new products look amazing!
So that’s this week. Make sure you enter the current giveaway, and visit me on the Facebook Page for daily behind-the-scenes extras and photos – follow me on Twitter for my random crafty thoughts, trick, tips, and links to crafty giveaways.
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017