Oh, it’s been such a great month! I’ve taken some crafty field trips, met up with crafterÂ friends, hosted quite a few crafting giveaways, and shared some craft tutorials. And now National Crafting Month is OVER. But is the craftiness over at CTD?? Of course not! We will use April, though, to spotlight crafting companies with “green” practices, craft tools that will help you upcycle/recycle, and craft products that are healthier for you to use. I can’t wait!
But before I get ahead of myself, let me recap the week that was. We had some great reviews:
- I reviewed the photo-to-canvas printing service at Uprinting.com (pssst- there’s a giveway, too!)
- Vicki O’Dell reviewed Diane Fitzgerald’s Favorite Beading Projects book and shared her version of one of the projects.
- Sara Carns tried out some Lawn Fawn products and named them her “Craft Fave.” Read on to see why she loves them so!
I got busy with not one but TWO tutorials this week. The first one is making sweet little floral head pins using shrink plastic:
I also got a little nerdy and a LOT silly when I knitted up this Lorax Hat:
Now, we also had a great giveaway courtesy of Purple Cows…and we have a winner!
She said: I love the Punch It. Looks great. All of the new products look amazing!
So that’s this week. Make sure you enter the current giveaway, and visit me on the Facebook Page for daily behind-the-scenes extras and photos – follow me on Twitter for my random crafty thoughts, trick, tips, and links to crafty giveaways.
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017