I love buttons- both the functional, keep-your-sweater-closed variety, as well as purely decorative/design elements. Yup. Love buttons!
So, since it’s National Craft Month in March I thought I’d share a few resources with you!
Make a cute button-covered tote…I reposted it from Martha Stewart a while back. Great way to use up those funky buttons in the button jar and spruce up that boring market tote!
CraftStylish offers step-by-step instructions on making a button bracelet– you need shank buttons for this one.
How about ponytail holders? A cute idea and eeeee-zeeeee! Thanks you, KnotSewSmart for coming up with this one!
OH! And I just found out that Craftzine.com is having a giveaway for a book about vintage button crafts…so surf over and enter to win! (How timely is that???!!!!)
So there are three cute button ideas to get you started….I might even dig up a few more! In the meantime, go grab your button jar and get crafty!
….and there’s more buttony goodness at my post, “Button Crafts, Part Two!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017