I love buttons- both the functional, keep-your-sweater-closed variety, as well as purely decorative/design elements. Yup. Love buttons!
So, since it’s National Craft Month in March I thought I’d share a few resources with you!
Make a cute button-covered tote…I reposted it from Martha Stewart a while back. Great way to use up those funky buttons in the button jar and spruce up that boring market tote!
CraftStylish offers step-by-step instructions on making a button bracelet– you need shank buttons for this one.
How about ponytail holders? A cute idea and eeeee-zeeeee! Thanks you, KnotSewSmart for coming up with this one!
OH! And I just found out that Craftzine.com is having a giveaway for a book about vintage button crafts…so surf over and enter to win! (How timely is that???!!!!)
So there are three cute button ideas to get you started….I might even dig up a few more! In the meantime, go grab your button jar and get crafty!
….and there’s more buttony goodness at my post, “Button Crafts, Part Two!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017