I love buttons- both the functional, keep-your-sweater-closed variety, as well as purely decorative/design elements. Yup. Love buttons!
So, since it’s National Craft Month in March I thought I’d share a few resources with you!
Make a cute button-covered tote…I reposted it from Martha Stewart a while back. Great way to use up those funky buttons in the button jar and spruce up that boring market tote!
CraftStylish offers step-by-step instructions on making a button bracelet– you need shank buttons for this one.
How about ponytail holders? A cute idea and eeeee-zeeeee! Thanks you, KnotSewSmart for coming up with this one!
OH! And I just found out that Craftzine.com is having a giveaway for a book about vintage button crafts…so surf over and enter to win! (How timely is that???!!!!)
So there are three cute button ideas to get you started….I might even dig up a few more! In the meantime, go grab your button jar and get crafty!
….and there’s more buttony goodness at my post, “Button Crafts, Part Two!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017