I love buttons- both the functional, keep-your-sweater-closed variety, as well as purely decorative/design elements. Yup. Love buttons!
So, since it’s National Craft Month in March I thought I’d share a few resources with you!
Make a cute button-covered tote…I reposted it from Martha Stewart a while back. Great way to use up those funky buttons in the button jar and spruce up that boring market tote!
CraftStylish offers step-by-step instructions on making a button bracelet– you need shank buttons for this one.
How about ponytail holders? A cute idea and eeeee-zeeeee! Thanks you, KnotSewSmart for coming up with this one!
OH! And I just found out that Craftzine.com is having a giveaway for a book about vintage button crafts…so surf over and enter to win! (How timely is that???!!!!)
So there are three cute button ideas to get you started….I might even dig up a few more! In the meantime, go grab your button jar and get crafty!
….and there’s more buttony goodness at my post, “Button Crafts, Part Two!
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017