After the initial Brother Scan N Cut review went live, I got a LOT of questions on the YouTube video. The most prevelant question was how well it cut stamped images. Well, that’s exactly what I’m sharing with you today.
For this, video was really the only way to go!
Now let’s take a closer look at some of the detail shots of the stamped images I cut out.
And here’s that photo scan I shared.
I have to admit, that after my first review I was a little lukewarm. Now I’m certainly seeing how helpful this is going to be in cutting out some of my stamped images for cards- WHEEE!!! And I’m guessing it will save me some cash in those coordinating dies. Who needs a die when you’ve got THIS?
And that idea of taking your favorite punch, scanning it in, an then being able to RESIZE IT? Totally AWESOME. I’m going to be begging friends for punched images from their collections, can you tell?
SO. Now that we’ve had round two, what say you? Anything else you want me to test? Did this review change your mind? Leave me a comment. I love to hear what you’re thinking.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018