One of the biggest draws of the Brother Scan N Cut is that you can scan in an image and then cut it out directly, no software or computer required. But what happens when you need to edit or create an image? Well, Brother has a FREE software program online (no download, but you DO need internet access to use it) called Canvas.
Today I’m going to share a video I made so that you can see some of it’s features and how to open, resize, and save an image to cut.
For this post, a video was ABSOLUTELY the easiest way to show you. Grab a beverage, sit back, and enjoy!
I hope that you can get the idea of the software now… my overall impression is that it’s a little too simple for those of us who have used Silhouette software, but GREAT for folks who perhaps may be migrating from a cartridge-based system.
Oh… and remember that “Dad” image? Well, I have a tutorial for that here. Enjoy!
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018