I traveled to London earlier this month, and I love to get craft magazines from the UK. They often come with fun freebies that are more than worth the price of the magazine. Of course, here in the US, they are pretty expensive, so when my hubby travels I have him pick them up for me. While I was visiting the HobbyCraft store, I hit the motherload!
Take a look at this video and you’ll see the magazines I picked up and some of the cards I made!
Now how about a little giveaway? I’m starting my season of #ShareKindness! I’ll pick 5 winners at random- and you’ll get a little happy mail from me. Could be a magazine, could be a card, could be some other little giftie. Just enter below using the Rafflecopter widget below!
Since my theme is #ShareKindness,” I made a little poll – I’d love to know how YOU plan to share kindness this holiday season. Leave me a comment below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018