With the decline of the dedicated local craft and toy stores, it makes me happy when I see new craft kits or supplies on Big Box Store shelves. Last week on my run to Target I spotted some new craft kits from Brit & Co.
These are not your average “little kid” crafts. As a matter of fact, I’d try ANY of them.
I made you a little video, and there are photos of some of them after the jump.
Most of these kits retail for $19.99 or $24.99. While I haven’t tried one out, they look worth the cash. And what a great present! Like a class in a box.
I really love the packaging- you can tell that this is marketed for tweens through adults. Because why should kids have all the fun?
I really like how some of the kids are REALLY open-ended. You decide the designs on the embroidery & cuff kits. It’s great that it’s not just a cookie-cutter project.
These hit the shelves in March 2017- have you seen them yet? Would you try them out?
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017