With the decline of the dedicated local craft and toy stores, it makes me happy when I see new craft kits or supplies on Big Box Store shelves. Last week on my run to Target I spotted some new craft kits from Brit & Co.
These are not your average “little kid” crafts. As a matter of fact, I’d try ANY of them.
I made you a little video, and there are photos of some of them after the jump.
Most of these kits retail for $19.99 or $24.99. While I haven’t tried one out, they look worth the cash. And what a great present! Like a class in a box.
I really love the packaging- you can tell that this is marketed for tweens through adults. Because why should kids have all the fun?
I really like how some of the kids are REALLY open-ended. You decide the designs on the embroidery & cuff kits. It’s great that it’s not just a cookie-cutter project.
These hit the shelves in March 2017- have you seen them yet? Would you try them out?
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017