With the decline of the dedicated local craft and toy stores, it makes me happy when I see new craft kits or supplies on Big Box Store shelves. Last week on my run to Target I spotted some new craft kits from Brit & Co.
These are not your average “little kid” crafts. As a matter of fact, I’d try ANY of them.
I made you a little video, and there are photos of some of them after the jump.
Most of these kits retail for $19.99 or $24.99. While I haven’t tried one out, they look worth the cash. And what a great present! Like a class in a box.
I really love the packaging- you can tell that this is marketed for tweens through adults. Because why should kids have all the fun?
I really like how some of the kids are REALLY open-ended. You decide the designs on the embroidery & cuff kits. It’s great that it’s not just a cookie-cutter project.
These hit the shelves in March 2017- have you seen them yet? Would you try them out?
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017