With the decline of the dedicated local craft and toy stores, it makes me happy when I see new craft kits or supplies on Big Box Store shelves. Last week on my run to Target I spotted some new craft kits from Brit & Co.
These are not your average “little kid” crafts. As a matter of fact, I’d try ANY of them.
I made you a little video, and there are photos of some of them after the jump.
Most of these kits retail for $19.99 or $24.99. While I haven’t tried one out, they look worth the cash. And what a great present! Like a class in a box.
I really love the packaging- you can tell that this is marketed for tweens through adults. Because why should kids have all the fun?
I really like how some of the kids are REALLY open-ended. You decide the designs on the embroidery & cuff kits. It’s great that it’s not just a cookie-cutter project.
These hit the shelves in March 2017- have you seen them yet? Would you try them out?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018