With the decline of the dedicated local craft and toy stores, it makes me happy when I see new craft kits or supplies on Big Box Store shelves. Last week on my run to Target I spotted some new craft kits from Brit & Co.
These are not your average “little kid” crafts. As a matter of fact, I’d try ANY of them.
I made you a little video, and there are photos of some of them after the jump.
Most of these kits retail for $19.99 or $24.99. While I haven’t tried one out, they look worth the cash. And what a great present! Like a class in a box.
I really love the packaging- you can tell that this is marketed for tweens through adults. Because why should kids have all the fun?
I really like how some of the kids are REALLY open-ended. You decide the designs on the embroidery & cuff kits. It’s great that it’s not just a cookie-cutter project.
These hit the shelves in March 2017- have you seen them yet? Would you try them out?
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017