Happy first day of October! I know most folks are turning their thoughts toward fall and Halloween crafts, but I’m here to remind you that October is also Breast Cancer Awareness month. Sadly, in my neck of the woods the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure is over- it was last month- and so all too quickly the “think pink” movement is pushed aside. But this IS still the official month, and I want to give you some crafty inspiration and encourage you to wear something pink every day!
My first craft idea is a tote bag- I used the Clover yo-yo-maker to whip up 13 pink yo-yos and then just glued them on a white canvas tote bag.
I posted the full instructions on CraftsUnleashed.com.
The second project up today is a pair of earrings that feature Swarovski crystals, Swarovski crystal pearls, and some ribbon charms. They are still very elegant and yet simple to make.
Again, the step-by-step directions and materials list is all over at CraftsUnleashed.
Last year, I used my SliceÂ personal electronic die cutter to make some baby onesies for the cure–
As myy friend Sarah Moore so eloquently put it…Babies Love Boobies!
I’ll be back next week with some more Pink Ribbon crafts- stay tuned!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018