I’ve shared my impressions of the Bravissimo Line by Making Memories– they really knocked our socks off at CHA. But now they are integrating the line that you can purchase with a design card for their Slice Machine. This is the best of both worlds- some components you can buy for a “high end” look, but still customize it at home without compromising the quality.
So first off, I’d like to direct your attention to some of the fabulous Bravissimo Components- there are rosettes, medals, wands, and sentiments.
But if you’ve got the Slice Elite and the Bravissimo design card, you can amp up your pre-purchased components, because they work together perfectly. But if you don’t have somewhere to buy the Bravissimo components, then this Slice design card is a “must have”- you’ll be able to create the look of medals, rosettes, and awards right at home!
Each of the icons is a menu heading- so you get a LOT of images. Because this is a MS+ card, you get the image, the mirror, and the shadow with each on- that gives you SO many more options for layering!
So, first, I thought I’d boost a rosette component….I wanted to put it on a wand for my daughter to commemorate her mastering a two-wheeler. I used my Slice Elite to cut the medallions in some lovey Jillibean Soup paper, and then cut the sentiment “good job.”
A little glitter glue later, and I got this:
Think she’ll like it?
Then, I was working on a scrapbook layout on the same subject, and decided to add a little rosette to it, as well. This time, I used the component with the green glitter circle, but added paper “ribbons” and the “good job” to this as well.
Then I got a little creative. We are having a small holiday weekend get-together, and I realized the medallions you can make with the Bravissimo card were perfect for Memorial Day decorations. So I made this little pick to go into our centerpiece. (It’s not done yet, so I put it into my plant.)
And just to go to show that this card is really flexible, I made this sweet card using the Bravissimo Design Card. I love the bird image, especially!
Then I made these little star embellies, and strung them together for a little banner:
So as you can see, the Bravissimo Design Card is great for use with the pre-made Bravissimo components, or can stand alone perfectly well. Make sure you read my review of the Slice Elite and the Hands Free Kit, too- the three together are a craft trifecta.
Disclosure: Sample provided for review.
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017