It’s the day after Christmas, and while most folks are rushing to return gifts, I have a gift for YOU! It’s a giveaway from our friends at Fiskars. I reviewed the Fiskars Tag Maker & Eyelet Setter & loved it- and now we want YOU to have a chance to win one of FIVE!
The 17th century bore witness to a number of pinnacle moments in history, from the journey of the Mayflower, to the building of the Taj Mahal and the founding of New York. As these momentous occasions were taking place across the world, a small Finnish village experienced its own historical moment with the founding of Fiskars in 1649. Fiskars has been a leader in innovation and design for over three centuries and is proud to celebrate its 365th anniversary. Today, Fiskars is a global supplier of home, garden and outdoors products and is famous for introducing the world to the iconic Orange-Handled Scissors. Fiskars was established as an ironworks in a Nordic settlement bearing the same name. Over the past 365 years, Fiskars has expanded from producing heavy iron and steel products and grown to become a leading provider of some of the most recognizable, everyday products that are a mainstay in homes both worldwide and here in the United States, with 63 percent of U.S. households owning a Fiskars product. The company’s strong brands and iconic products find their place with everyone who finds joy in creating, entertaining and gardening.
Here’s a little promo video:
Here’s how to enter:
Click the blue Rafflecopter link below if your browser doesn’t allow it to pop up. Then enter as many ways as you like- comment, following my social pages, or even tweeting out daily! This is open to US residents and fulfilled by Fiskars. You won’t actually receive the product from me directly.
Good luck and happy crafting!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017