Last year at CHA Summer (2010), it seemed like every booth had a banner or pennants. This year, I noted a new trend- dresses!Paper dresses, button dresses, polymer clay covered dresses, dresses embellished with scrapbooking supplies, even aprons made with paper- you name it! The majority of booths had some kind ofÂ gussied-up mannequin.
Here are a few of the ones I saw:
This bridal gown was covered- not with pearls, as it seems, but with Perfect Pearl Pens- even the necklace is made with them! (Curious about them? I reviewed that Viva Decor product when I reported for Craft Critique, and you can read that articleÂ HERE.)
Over at the Donna Downey Studios booth, there was this adorable mixed-media apron.
I saw this awesome dress encrusted with buttons, too. Wow!
However, the icing on the paper couture cake comes from Die Cuts With a View (DCWV)- they did a paper dress for each of their new paper lines- watch this video- the dresses are STUNNING!!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018