Just when you thought my Blogaversary Giveaways had all been announced, I have one more up my sleeve! This one is from our friends at ProvoCraft– YOU CAN WIN A CRICUT MINI!
You may remember that I reviewed it here and found it remarkably easy to use. Since you don’t need to buy bulky (and costly) cartridges, you can select single images, image collections and yes, even whole digital cartridges without having to store them! Plus the cutting ability for any Cricut machine is fantastic.
So….want to win?? You’ve got some options today! (Hint- click the blue link if your browser does not display it automatically.)
So…what would you do with your Cricut Mini?? (That’s the first question you MUST answer to enter. If you leave random gobbledygook about how you’d love to win, you are disqualified. Read carefully, my sweepstakes addicts!)
I made a sweet Valentine’s Day card!
You’ll be able to have SO. MUCH. FUN with this machine! Good luck, all!
Big thank you to our friends at ProvoCraft for supplying this awesome prize!!!
PS… there are still THREE OTHER GIVEAWAYS open- visit this link to see the rest!
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018