Just when you thought my Blogaversary Giveaways had all been announced, I have one more up my sleeve! This one is from our friends at ProvoCraft– YOU CAN WIN A CRICUT MINI!
You may remember that I reviewed it here and found it remarkably easy to use. Since you don’t need to buy bulky (and costly) cartridges, you can select single images, image collections and yes, even whole digital cartridges without having to store them! Plus the cutting ability for any Cricut machine is fantastic.
So….want to win?? You’ve got some options today! (Hint- click the blue link if your browser does not display it automatically.)
So…what would you do with your Cricut Mini?? (That’s the first question you MUST answer to enter. If you leave random gobbledygook about how you’d love to win, you are disqualified. Read carefully, my sweepstakes addicts!)
I made a sweet Valentine’s Day card!
You’ll be able to have SO. MUCH. FUN with this machine! Good luck, all!
Big thank you to our friends at ProvoCraft for supplying this awesome prize!!!
PS… there are still THREE OTHER GIVEAWAYS open- visit this link to see the rest!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017