Just when you thought my Blogaversary Giveaways had all been announced, I have one more up my sleeve! This one is from our friends at ProvoCraft– YOU CAN WIN A CRICUT MINI!
You may remember that I reviewed it here and found it remarkably easy to use. Since you don’t need to buy bulky (and costly) cartridges, you can select single images, image collections and yes, even whole digital cartridges without having to store them! Plus the cutting ability for any Cricut machine is fantastic.
So….want to win?? You’ve got some options today! (Hint- click the blue link if your browser does not display it automatically.)
So…what would you do with your Cricut Mini?? (That’s the first question you MUST answer to enter. If you leave random gobbledygook about how you’d love to win, you are disqualified. Read carefully, my sweepstakes addicts!)
I made a sweet Valentine’s Day card!
You’ll be able to have SO. MUCH. FUN with this machine! Good luck, all!
Big thank you to our friends at ProvoCraft for supplying this awesome prize!!!
PS… there are still THREE OTHER GIVEAWAYS open- visit this link to see the rest!
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017