Hey, Crafty Friends! I’m feeling like the recipient of some REALLY good Karma lately, and I want to pass it on. I’ve been noticing some really great traffic from other crafty-friends blogs- specifically Tally’s Treasury has been sending some love in the way of new visitor’s lately.
So here’s the deal- if I’m on your blogroll and just haven’t noticed yet, please link up your blog on this linky party! I promise to visit your blog, poke around, pin some things, and maybe even leave a comment or two. And when the linky party closes in two weeks, I’ll pick some winners to get some craft-Karma goodies:
- ONE person will win a $50 gift card to Michael’s Craft Stores
- TWO folks will win $25 gift card to JoAnn’s Craft Stores
- THREE folks will win Making Memories Craft Tool Kits that I mentioned in this YouTube video!
I’ll leave this linky open for 2 weeks, until June 30 2012. I really appreciate the support and love of other craft/DIY/homeschooling/lifestyle/and mommy bloggers- it’s this community that makes blogging so rewarding! Thank you and LINK ON UP, Y’ALL!
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017