My good blog-errfic artist pal Katherine at Moonswings did a “Pay it Forward” post, and I got lucky. (Or, I’m just special.)
Here’s the deal: Katherine gave me a scrumptious envelope filled with goodies… and so I’m payin’ it forward by offeringÂ Â THREE scruptious envelopes of goodies for my readers. Simple enough to score one. Here’s da rules:
- You must leave a comment on this blog.
- You must have your OWN blog…and offer the same deal to YOUR readers
- You must link back to me, so I know you followed through.
Are the Art Police gonna show up if you don’t hold up your end of the bargain? No. Will Karma stalk you? Perhaps. Will you spoil the fun? Absolutely! So leave your comment, and I’m getting my packets ready. I think I’m gonna toss in some polymer clay beads in mine….hmmm.
I’ll choose 3 folks randomly (if I have more than 3 comments) by on Saturday, March 28th. I’ll contact you via e-mail to get your address….so don’t leave it in the comments section.
Get to commenting, folks!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018