Ok, better late than never, I guess. And with the scraps I generated, I’m making a series of ATC’s for the July gals, so I might just get caught up.
I used puzzle pieces, stamps, stickers, recycled sheet music, shrink plastic pieces (also stamped and hand-colored), some metal keys, hand-watercolored paper… a whole lot goin’ on here. Most spell “art” or “fun.” But one says “love” and features a bottle cap piece I made with a vintage image, some UTEE, and a shrink-plastic heart embedded in it.
I hope that gals appreciate them. And don’t mind that they’re late!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017