Ok, better late than never, I guess. And with the scraps I generated, I’m making a series of ATC’s for the July gals, so I might just get caught up.
I used puzzle pieces, stamps, stickers, recycled sheet music, shrink plastic pieces (also stamped and hand-colored), some metal keys, hand-watercolored paper… a whole lot goin’ on here. Most spell “art” or “fun.” But one says “love” and features a bottle cap piece I made with a vintage image, some UTEE, and a shrink-plastic heart embedded in it.
I hope that gals appreciate them. And don’t mind that they’re late!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017