Ok, better late than never, I guess. And with the scraps I generated, I’m making a series of ATC’s for the July gals, so I might just get caught up.
I used puzzle pieces, stamps, stickers, recycled sheet music, shrink plastic pieces (also stamped and hand-colored), some metal keys, hand-watercolored paper… a whole lot goin’ on here. Most spell “art” or “fun.” But one says “love” and features a bottle cap piece I made with a vintage image, some UTEE, and a shrink-plastic heart embedded in it.
I hope that gals appreciate them. And don’t mind that they’re late!
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017