Ok, better late than never, I guess. And with the scraps I generated, I’m making a series of ATC’s for the July gals, so I might just get caught up.
I used puzzle pieces, stamps, stickers, recycled sheet music, shrink plastic pieces (also stamped and hand-colored), some metal keys, hand-watercolored paper… a whole lot goin’ on here. Most spell “art” or “fun.” But one says “love” and features a bottle cap piece I made with a vintage image, some UTEE, and a shrink-plastic heart embedded in it.
I hope that gals appreciate them. And don’t mind that they’re late!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018