Ok, better late than never, I guess. And with the scraps I generated, I’m making a series of ATC’s for the July gals, so I might just get caught up.
I used puzzle pieces, stamps, stickers, recycled sheet music, shrink plastic pieces (also stamped and hand-colored), some metal keys, hand-watercolored paper… a whole lot goin’ on here. Most spell “art” or “fun.” But one says “love” and features a bottle cap piece I made with a vintage image, some UTEE, and a shrink-plastic heart embedded in it.
I hope that gals appreciate them. And don’t mind that they’re late!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017