Well, I’m thrilled to say that we are going to be making these fab-oo bracelets at Grand River Beads in the merry merry month of May. The first class will be offered on May 1 (Thursday, 6 PM) and the on the last day, May 31 (Saturday, 1:00PM.)
I’m stoked to do this one because A) I love to make beads to match my outfits, and B) this is a simple way to learn how to use Artistic Wire. It come in a rainbow of colors, and it very high quality. Eva is going to teach the part using the coiling gizmo while our beads bake. I think folks will be amazed at how quickly this bracelet comes together. Fun, fun, fun!
If you are interested, just check out the GRB site… they now have it set up that you can register and pay online. How easy is that?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018