Well, I’m thrilled to say that we are going to be making these fab-oo bracelets at Grand River Beads in the merry merry month of May. The first class will be offered on May 1 (Thursday, 6 PM) and the on the last day, May 31 (Saturday, 1:00PM.)
I’m stoked to do this one because A) I love to make beads to match my outfits, and B) this is a simple way to learn how to use Artistic Wire. It come in a rainbow of colors, and it very high quality. Eva is going to teach the part using the coiling gizmo while our beads bake. I think folks will be amazed at how quickly this bracelet comes together. Fun, fun, fun!
If you are interested, just check out the GRB site… they now have it set up that you can register and pay online. How easy is that?
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017