So, the big show is done for now. I thought I’d share some pictures of my purchases, and a couple of closing thoughts.
I got accosted by the NCN president and quilt show coordinator, Gini, for having a rollie cart. (Sorry, but when I came in at 8:20AM the “No Rolling Carts” sign hadn’t gone up yet.) She brusquely informed me that it was a safety issue, and a problem with insurance.
So why were dogs allowed?
No, Really. Not service dogs, or seeing-eye dogs. Like, chihuahuas in pouches and pooches in strollers. REALLY! I just cant’ get over it. Our Expo has gone to the dogs….literally!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018