It’s been a busy week for me over on CraftsUnleashed– I came up with three baby- themed ideas for their “Baby Week.” I thought I’d show you what I made over here, too. If you want the step-by-step ideas, just click the links and it’ll take you to the full post.
Rebel against “cute” and make a vintage-look Baby Card using a Cricut machine and the New Arrivals cartridge. I also used K & Co.’s “Cut-n-Paste” paper stack.
Make some tasty chocolate-covered pretzel rods (Wishing Wands) and use them as party of your party games or as a favor. Again, I used the Cricut New Arrival Cart to make the cute little tags.
Now, if you want more inspiration, I have some other posts son baby snap suits using Shiva Paintstiks, and there are some ones I made using the Slice to create fun stencils, if you’d like to look at those, too.
Lastly, I wrote an article about making newborn hats using a knitting loom, if you need another baby idea!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018