Hey! Just in time for the weekend, I have some lovely Halloween goodies to give away courtesy of Martha Stewart Crafts! I have THREE prize packs to give away – and each one has a Martha Stewart Living issue, bat silhouettes, mice silhouettes, and spiders! (Oh, my!) Here’s what you canÂ win:
Here’s how to enter. Get one entry by leaving a comment on this post, telling me what your favorite MS craft or or decorating idea. For a second entry, grab my “fan of Craft Test Dummies” button and put it on YOUR blog. Leave an additional comment and leaveÂ me your URL so I can see it.
I’m also giving away 2 packs on my Facebook Fan Page, so click over there, become a fan, and enter to win! Yay!
The fine print: only US and Canadian residents are eligible to win. Names will be drawn at random on Monday, October 25, at 10:00 AM EST.
This giveway is now closed- read on here to see who the lucky ducks were!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018