So, I know that it’s my FIRST Craft and Hobby Association trade show, but I’m tittering inside. I met Kathy Cano-Murillo (the Crafty Chica), the founder of SoftFlex Wire, the President of Sakura, Heidi Grace, Claudine Hellmuth, Traci Bautista, Tim Holtz, and ummmmm, yea- the president of ProvoCraft.Â AND snagged a ticket to the gala tonight!
While I’ve been told that this is a “small” show, by regular scrap/craft shows it’s still huge. Over 600 vendors, scads of make-and-takes, and goodies galore. There aren’t TONS of new products being rolled out this time of year, but there are some fantastic new craft products to be had. My finds of the day: a NEW 2-part UV curing resin that mimics faux-dichro glass from Sakura, and the new Gypsy from Provocraft, which is a new digital design tool that links up with a Cricut Machine.
And, oh yeah….got one of the Gypysies FREE in my goodie bag at the ProvoCraft Gala tonight. (Can you tell I’m secretly jumping inside???)
Anywhoo, I’ve got some posts over at CraftCritique with pictures about my day here, and details and pictures, too- check out my chat with the gracious folks at SoftFlex, a make and take with Sakura, and a little one-on-one with Heidi Grace, who is now designing for ColorBok. More fun tomorrow!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018