Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo
I’m back today with another review of a marker! This time, it’s the Arteza Real Brush Pen Marker.
These are available at Amazon.com currently for $49.95 for a 48 pen set!
Here’s the description:
- Real brush pen set of 48 unique colors for sketching, drawing and painting
- Water-based ink for watercolor effects
- Flexible nylon brush tip for fine, medium and bold strokes
- Non-toxic, meets ASTM standards
- Safe for children with supervision
Create Line Variations
Use these vibrant colors to create beautiful works of art. Angle and bend
the flexible nylon tips to make perfect line variations. They’re versatile,
portable and ideal for all skill levels, from the occasional doodle to more
Every color in this set of water-based inks goes down in the same hue as
marked on the pen barrel. These bright colors are lightfast and won’t fade.
There’s no streaking, color bleeding, or smudging. Non-toxic and safe for
Apply pressure as needed with these brush pens. You can effortlessly move from
thin to thick lines. They’re soft, yet flexible and with superior elasticity to spring
back into shape as you work. The nylon brush tips provide steady and consistent
But of course, I always have to give it my *own* test run. Here’s the video of my review and demo!
So let’s review:
They are very comparable to Zig Real Brush markers- (click the link to see that review) OR… take a look at this comparison video. ( knew some folks would want a stand-alone comparison!)
Here’s my takeway of the Arteza Real Brush markers- they are a little less juicy than Zig markers, but a LOT more affordable. If you already have the Zigs, these are a pass for you. But if you are looking for a good starter set before you invest an inexpensive pen, or want a travel set, or are buying them for a younger crafter, these are PERFECT.
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018