Well, I was the April Fool yesterday – I had a class scheduled at Grand River Beads and didn’t even remember it! Fortunately, Eva is the best and pulled me back to earth. I was honored to have 2 class participants yesterday: Dawn, a dear friend and former colleague, and Kathy, a new kindred spirit.
We had a blast making our Lady Madonnas. Each one turned out so differently! Here’s a quick peek of our results.
Thanks so much to Eva, Dawn, and Kathy for enabling me to do what I love.
And check out my “Craft Classes with Jenny” link at the upper left if you’d like to join in the fun!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017