Well, I was the April Fool yesterday – I had a class scheduled at Grand River Beads and didn’t even remember it! Fortunately, Eva is the best and pulled me back to earth. I was honored to have 2 class participants yesterday: Dawn, a dear friend and former colleague, and Kathy, a new kindred spirit.
We had a blast making our Lady Madonnas. Each one turned out so differently! Here’s a quick peek of our results.
Thanks so much to Eva, Dawn, and Kathy for enabling me to do what I love.
And check out my “Craft Classes with Jenny” link at the upper left if you’d like to join in the fun!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018