This month I’ve decided to devote the WHOLE MONTH to being green- and I’m not talking Kermit the Frog here! All through April, I’m going to talk about “green” craft products (ones that are made from recycled materials, help you use your recycled items, low-VOC, or otherwise support sustainability) along with great craft projects that promote reusing/upcycling/recycling, and of course, cool crafty folk that practice what they preach. We’ll have some fun giveaways, too.
We’re going to kick-start the month with the announcement of a Linky Party. Last month’s National Craft Month link up was so fun, I’ve decided to do it again. This month, though, the theme is GO GREEN- so recycling projects only, please!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017