This month I’ve decided to devote the WHOLE MONTH to being green- and I’m not talking Kermit the Frog here! All through April, I’m going to talk about “green” craft products (ones that are made from recycled materials, help you use your recycled items, low-VOC, or otherwise support sustainability) along with great craft projects that promote reusing/upcycling/recycling, and of course, cool crafty folk that practice what they preach. We’ll have some fun giveaways, too.
We’re going to kick-start the month with the announcement of a Linky Party. Last month’s National Craft Month link up was so fun, I’ve decided to do it again. This month, though, the theme is GO GREEN- so recycling projects only, please!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018