Need a quick patriotic centerpiece? I made one with dried flowers- alliums- in only 15 minutes! You can bring the look of fireworks to your Fourth of July party for pennies using SPRAY PAINT!
A few years ago, we planted some globe allium at our new house. It’s a member of the garlic family- actually, it reminds me of giant chives.
So… I was looking at them. And they looked like fireworks to me!
So then I got a bright idea. I took some spray paint, spray glitter, and went to town.
In only 20 minutes, I had a brand-new patriotic centerpiece for my Fourth Of July party!
I’m thinking you could do the same idea with dried hydrangeas, maybe. But you can’t beat it for quick and inexpensive- with a lot of POP!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018