Need a quick patriotic centerpiece? I made one with dried flowers- alliums- in only 15 minutes! You can bring the look of fireworks to your Fourth of July party for pennies using SPRAY PAINT!
A few years ago, we planted some globe allium at our new house. It’s a member of the garlic family- actually, it reminds me of giant chives.
So… I was looking at them. And they looked like fireworks to me!
So then I got a bright idea. I took some spray paint, spray glitter, and went to town.
In only 20 minutes, I had a brand-new patriotic centerpiece for my Fourth Of July party!
I’m thinking you could do the same idea with dried hydrangeas, maybe. But you can’t beat it for quick and inexpensive- with a lot of POP!
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017