Need a quick patriotic centerpiece? I made one with dried flowers- alliums- in only 15 minutes! You can bring the look of fireworks to your Fourth of July party for pennies using SPRAY PAINT!
A few years ago, we planted some globe allium at our new house. It’s a member of the garlic family- actually, it reminds me of giant chives.
So… I was looking at them. And they looked like fireworks to me!
So then I got a bright idea. I took some spray paint, spray glitter, and went to town.
In only 20 minutes, I had a brand-new patriotic centerpiece for my Fourth Of July party!
I’m thinking you could do the same idea with dried hydrangeas, maybe. But you can’t beat it for quick and inexpensive- with a lot of POP!
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017