It was the third day of CHA and a dead-eyed, glazed-over expression had started to permeate accross my face as I walked the show floor. Up and down the aisles I went glancing from booth to booth to see if I had missed anything. All of a sudden I heard someone say my name. I was happy to see a friendly face, Tami, that I had met on twitter and ran into at the show before a few times. As we discussed our favorite booths from the show, Tami mentioned the Allison Kreft forWebster’s Pages booth. I hadn’t seen it yet and was excited because I was a huge fan of Allison when she designed at Hambly Screenprints.
Off I went to find her and I was not dissapointed! This was a booth after my own heart. The colors were gorgeous and bright and there were vintage typewriters and polaroid cameras were decorated with Allison’s paper line, Sweet Notes. I love the adorable patterned papers of library books, macaroons, bicycles and rocket pops! I was especially fond of the washi tapes. The photography role is a must have and I wish I could have the labels roll in five hundred different colors!
So take a look at the photos and let me know what you think of Allison’s new line! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015