Today I have a cool post today, sponsored by our friends at Testors! If you remember, I while back I reviewed the AirBrainz Air brush system, and I really liked it! It was easy to use, the paint was quick to dry, and it was super-fun. Anyway, today I’m going to show you how to make a Puzzle Card using the AirBrainz system and…wait for it… CRAFT STICKS!
All you need (these are an Amazon.com affiliate links if you are interested in purchasing)
- AirBrainz Air brush System
- Testors Acrylic Paints
- Love Stencil
- Large Craft Sticks (tongue depressors)
- Painter’s Tape or washi tape
- Post-it notes for masking
- Sharpie marker!
I made you a video to show you how easy it is…it’s only 3 minutes long!
It’s really fun and is easy enough that ages 10 and up can do this with some supervision. It’s a great tween craft- perfect for:
- birthday cards
- party crafts
- father’s day
- grandparent’s day
- rainy day crafts
- even vacation bible school!
And if you are nervous about using an air brush system- as I initially was- DON’T BE! This uses “canned air” and the quick-change caps are YES, easy and quick to change (I recommend buying extra so it’s fast to switch between colors) and they really are easy to clean.
I hope you enjoyed this project- and for more information on the AirBrainz system AND more ideas, visit our sponsor!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017