Hey crafty friends! Today I’m sharing a segment of Hands On Crafts for Kids- it’s a children’s crafting show I host that airs on PBS. However, if you don’t see it in your area, you can watch full episodes every week on the website CraftsForKids.com.
While these crafts are designed for youngsters ages 5-12, many of the ideas or techniques are good for all ages. And if you are looking for homeschool activities, scouting crafts, or even inter-generational projects we’ve got you covered! I’d recommend subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you can see all of the new segments when they go live!
Today’s segment is all about perspective- what does the world look like from a different angle? This aerial mosaic challenges us to think about what our environment looks like from way up high. And while our example in the segment is more of a “farm” environment, you can customize it to make it reflect where YOU live. Not sure? You can always use Google Earth to show you exactly!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018