Hey crafty friends! Today I’m sharing a segment of Hands On Crafts for Kids- it’s a children’s crafting show I host that airs on PBS. However, if you don’t see it in your area, you can watch full episodes every week on the website CraftsForKids.com.
While these crafts are designed for youngsters ages 5-12, many of the ideas or techniques are good for all ages. And if you are looking for homeschool activities, scouting crafts, or even inter-generational projects we’ve got you covered! I’d recommend subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you can see all of the new segments when they go live!
Today’s segment is all about perspective- what does the world look like from a different angle? This aerial mosaic challenges us to think about what our environment looks like from way up high. And while our example in the segment is more of a “farm” environment, you can customize it to make it reflect where YOU live. Not sure? You can always use Google Earth to show you exactly!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017