Hey crafty friends! Today I’m sharing a segment of Hands On Crafts for Kids- it’s a children’s crafting show I host that airs on PBS. However, if you don’t see it in your area, you can watch full episodes every week on the website CraftsForKids.com.
While these crafts are designed for youngsters ages 5-12, many of the ideas or techniques are good for all ages. And if you are looking for homeschool activities, scouting crafts, or even inter-generational projects we’ve got you covered! I’d recommend subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you can see all of the new segments when they go live!
Today’s segment is all about perspective- what does the world look like from a different angle? This aerial mosaic challenges us to think about what our environment looks like from way up high. And while our example in the segment is more of a “farm” environment, you can customize it to make it reflect where YOU live. Not sure? You can always use Google Earth to show you exactly!
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017