This isn’t a review as much as it is a love-letter. Every crafter needs a reliable glue gun- but really, how are any of them REALLY different? They all make the glue sticks hot. They glue stuff together. They all give you glue gun burns! (I kid! But no, really, they all give you burns.)
So really, the difference is in the design.
The reason I love it is because stands up on the table, ready and waiting. You can just reach out and it’s ready to roll. It’s stable, too, so you won’t accidentally knock it off on to the floor- or worse, your lap.
I did time it, and the AdTech Precision Pro heats up in 3 minutes. And WOW IT’S HOT.
I wasn’t paying attention…and boom! Third degree burn.
Public Service Announcement- make sure you use silicone finger cots like Hot Glue Gun Helpers to protect your fingers!! I wish I’d pulled mine out before I started!
Another feature you will love is the precision tip- it’s nice and narrow, and I didn’t get loads of drips like I normally do with a glue gun.
It also has a nice, non-slip texture.
I used it to make my daughter’s costume and some Senior Night corsages.
I made you a little video….and I have to warn you- it’s pretty goofy. Especially when I start sniffing glue sticks.
Well, you just gotta see it!
So that’s my favorite glue gun- do you have one?
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017