This isn’t a review as much as it is a love-letter. Every crafter needs a reliable glue gun- but really, how are any of them REALLY different? They all make the glue sticks hot. They glue stuff together. They all give you glue gun burns! (I kid! But no, really, they all give you burns.)
So really, the difference is in the design.
The reason I love it is because stands up on the table, ready and waiting. You can just reach out and it’s ready to roll. It’s stable, too, so you won’t accidentally knock it off on to the floor- or worse, your lap.
I did time it, and the AdTech Precision Pro heats up in 3 minutes. And WOW IT’S HOT.
I wasn’t paying attention…and boom! Third degree burn.
Public Service Announcement- make sure you use silicone finger cots like Hot Glue Gun Helpers to protect your fingers!! I wish I’d pulled mine out before I started!
Another feature you will love is the precision tip- it’s nice and narrow, and I didn’t get loads of drips like I normally do with a glue gun.
It also has a nice, non-slip texture.
I used it to make my daughter’s costume and some Senior Night corsages.
I made you a little video….and I have to warn you- it’s pretty goofy. Especially when I start sniffing glue sticks.
Well, you just gotta see it!
So that’s my favorite glue gun- do you have one?
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017