This isn’t a review as much as it is a love-letter. Every crafter needs a reliable glue gun- but really, how are any of them REALLY different? They all make the glue sticks hot. They glue stuff together. They all give you glue gun burns! (I kid! But no, really, they all give you burns.)
So really, the difference is in the design.
The reason I love it is because stands up on the table, ready and waiting. You can just reach out and it’s ready to roll. It’s stable, too, so you won’t accidentally knock it off on to the floor- or worse, your lap.
I did time it, and the AdTech Precision Pro heats up in 3 minutes. And WOW IT’S HOT.
I wasn’t paying attention…and boom! Third degree burn.
Public Service Announcement- make sure you use silicone finger cots like Hot Glue Gun Helpers to protect your fingers!! I wish I’d pulled mine out before I started!
Another feature you will love is the precision tip- it’s nice and narrow, and I didn’t get loads of drips like I normally do with a glue gun.
It also has a nice, non-slip texture.
I used it to make my daughter’s costume and some Senior Night corsages.
I made you a little video….and I have to warn you- it’s pretty goofy. Especially when I start sniffing glue sticks.
Well, you just gotta see it!
So that’s my favorite glue gun- do you have one?
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018